What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to reselling vintage/yard sale items
- Teaching you how to spare yourself hours of tedious, painstaking research
- Telling you which items and which types of items will be most profitable
- Telling you lesser-known places to go to find the best items
- Showing you how to duplicate the success of professionals
- Teaching you how to play the “waiting game”
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Big Bucks Flips scores 73.96/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bigbucksflips.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bigbucksflips.com you’ll also be taken through to bigbucksflips.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)